2012年4月1日星期日

Miss is the legend of the blue forget-me-


According to legend, a German knight and his lover walk in the Danube River bloom accidentally catch a glimpse of blue flowers, the flowers. Knight risking their lives to explore the body defloration, only to stumble to fall into the rapids. Knew that the knight can not be rescued, said a "Do not forget me!", He gave the flower blue flowers thrown lovers, then disappeared in the water. Thereafter, Knight lovers day and night to wear blue flowers in the hair to show the lover's not forget loyalty. Kind of blue flowers, will be called the "remember me" language of flowers is "Do not forget me" "true love" and "true love".
Remember, when spring is just filled the air Sentimental good impression. Dressed in bohemian dress I seem sad little girl. Everyone jokingly told me to jump a Bohemian girl dance, I just blushed shyly turn in a circle, slightly raised Qunjiao, and youthful melody like a wake up to the dream.


没有评论:

发表评论